August Progressive Scrap starts now!

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - July
I know we had some friends who were waiting for the Progressive Scrap to begin on their Sunday, sorry about that!

Without further ado, here you go:

Step 1:
Choose a solid color background for the page. Add 2 square photos: One should be at least 6 inches by 6 inches (although it can be larger). The other can be any size, but smaller than the first and should be placed in a layer above the large one on the page. Add a mat behind each photo. You may add shadows as you go or when completing your page in step 5.

Step 2:
Add 6 to 8 hexagons OR circles to the background of your page BEHIND the photos.

Step 3:
Add elements to the page—any number and any placement. You must include flowers, some sort of fastener (staple, tape, brad, etc.), and a tag along with anything else you choose.

Step 4:
Add a border to your page—all sides.

Step 5: No big surprises, I've made this pretty easy--I think! ;)
Add some words—this can be word art, journaling, a title or all three. Add shadows if you haven’t already done so. You may move 2 things or add 2 things on your page if you wish.

Remember, you shouldn't change anything after you post the page. That's the fun of a progressive scrap!

Check back to this post, as I'll add instructions for each step here (Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Monday).

Post your progress in the Progressive Scrap Challenge gallery and link in this thread. Can't wait to see what you create!

Last edited:

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Kim, first : thank you ! und now I have a question: which means 6 " by 6"- which size unit is that?

........meanwhile I think, its inch - is that right?

Last edited:

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - July
That is inches, Veronika, sorry for the confusion! I've edited the post. :)

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
I sure hope it's inches 'cuz 6 pixels is way small ha ha

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Step 1: 2 sq photos; one 6x6; 1 smaller; mat on both; solid BG

Last edited:

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Kim, thank you for hosting the progressive scrap this month.

Step 1: Solid color background; two square photos; mat behind each photo; smaller photo on top of larger photo

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
My day 1 .... another of that sweet little girl .. this time in grandma's arms :) .. this is going to be a 'grand' surprise for her