August Progressive Scrap

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Hello everybody, it’s that time and, once again, I’m following on from Anne’s brilliant progressive ...... nothing as artistic this month but I know that whatever instructions you are all given, you follow them and then some and your end results are always a-mazing ❤❤ I hope you’ll join in with me and enjoy. A heads up that you'll need 2 images.

Firstly, here is the link for the first 4 parts of the Scrap in the temporary gallery, these will be deleted by Robyn after you have all posted your finals. Your final page will then be posted in the Monthly Challenges/Progressive Scrap gallery as normal.

Please first upload each part to the correct gallery and then post/embed with the link back here (How To)....it is preferable if each of your parts are put into a new post for each one (not added to the same post) as this will notify me (notifications are not given when posts are edited)

OK, here goes ..... :-l

Part 1 - You need 2 papers layered - the top paper slightly smaller and use a fairly plain
paper.
Add either a 3rd slightly patterned paper and blend in or add an
overlay/brushwork and blend in ….. mainly over the top 2 thirds of your page

Part 2 - Add 1 image approx half the width of your page and centred in the top 2
thirds of the page.
Mask your image.
Add minimum 3 max 5 elements coming out from under your image -
these should be flat - use a blend mode or lower the opacity....
Have fun 😁

Part 3 - OK this is where you start to dislike me 🙈😩🤪

Add a cluster to the left of and overlapping the edge of your image and finishing
about a quarter of the depth of your image lower and curved slightly inwards ...
if you need to move your masked image to achieve this then that is fine and we
can fine tune the brushes etc on the last step.
Please only work on the right side of the image 🤨🤫

EDIT - sorry just noticed I put only work on the right side.....of course I meant
left side and leave the right side clear
🙈🙈
I’ll leave you to play with this and see you Saturday :-28 Have fun!

Part 4 Now add a second smaller image and tuck it in the lower part of your
cluster, add a frame - you may need to move/alter size of your main
Add another slightly smaller cluster 🙈🙈 to the right of your image,
again curving slightly inwards - again, you can adjust your current
brushes/elements later.
See you Monday 👏🏼👏🏼

Final - Ok let’s add a final small cluster to the bottom centre of your page and part hanging off (or, in an appropriate place that suits your LO)

Now add a title or quote in the bottom part of your page

Add some more brushes/stamps if needed to tie in with the rest of the page

You can now rearrange things to perfect and finish your page to your liking. If you wish, you can even add an effect to part or all of your main image, if you haven’t already done so.

Thank you so much everybody for joining in I’ve loved watching your pages come together and now I can’t wait to see your final LOs 👏🏼👏🏼 ❤❤

When I purchased the kit that I’ve used for my page, I fell in love with one of the sample LOs by Scrappie Irene at Pickleberry Pop and thought it would be perfect to lift for this Progressive Scrap - that is where my inspiration came from.

and here's mine.....Part 1 ...................................Part 2

Party 3 ............................................................. Part 4

FINAL

Last edited:

orkan

Esteemed Senior Member
smily - no problem.png

vacances obligent...je suis un peu en retard, pardon !
01 progressif aout_twentymore_mask LO_NaturesWonders4b_DBDesign _ image Pixabey.jpg

02 progressif aout_twentymore_mask LO_NaturesWonders4b_DBDesign _ image Pixabay
02 progressif aout_twentymore_mask LO_NaturesWonders4b_DBDesign _ image Pixabey.jpg

03 progressif aout_twentymore_mask LO_NaturesWonders4b_DBDesign _ image Pixabey.jpg

04 progressif aout_twentymore_mask LO_NaturesWonders4b_DBDesign _ image Pixabey.jpg

05 progressif aout_twentymore_mask LO_NaturesWonders4b_DBDesign _ image Pixabey.jpg

Last edited:

WendyP

Premier Senior Member
Ready and waiting.😃

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5 Final Page

Last edited:

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you Karen! Fun start for sure. My step 1.
Step 2
Not disliking you at all, Karen - I always need to be challenged on clusters. :)
Thank you so much for this fun challenge, Karen. :-63

Last edited:

JanD

Premier Senior Member

Day 1
Kits: Anita (Peachy), Synergy Inks (Into the Wild), Maya de Groot (Pigments)

Day 2
Kits used: Anita (Doodles and Fun Box) and Studio Designs (Reach for the Sun)

Day 3
Kits: Rebecca McMeen (Tally) and Tiramisu (Fall in Love)

Day 4
Kits used: Rebecca McMeen (Tally) and Tiramisu (Fall in Love)
Photo is mine from my garden (Swallowtail Butterfly)

Final page for the challenge. I used kits from Tiramisu (Fall in Love), SynergyInks (Into the Wild) and Rebecca McMeen (Tally)
Thank you SO much for a fun challenge this month, Karen! It was great fun and your steps were delightful! xoxo

Last edited:

A-M

Part 1............................................................Part 2.........................................

Part 3............................................................ Part 4.........................

Last edited: