August Progressive Scrap

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Wow, wow, & wow.....loving your pages so far so much and this is only part 2 :-62 :-62

Rose Thorn

What are the rules of timing in completing each step of this challenge, that is, can I start anytime? Right now, for me, it is Wednesday, 2019/08/14, very early AM (Insomniac that I am).

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
What are the rules of timing in completing each step of this challenge, that is, can I start anytime? Right now, for me, it is Wednesday, 2019/08/14, very early AM (Insomniac that I am).
you can start any time, it is more fun if you do it as it goes along though. The temporary gallery for the first 4 prompts will be deleted later this month.

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
As Vivi said Rose, you can join in at any time....Step 3 will be posted tomorrow so you have plenty of time to catch up xx
you can start any time, it is more fun if you do it as it goes along though. The temporary gallery for the first 4 prompts will be deleted later this month.
Thanks Vivi x

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - August
I'm late to the party but glad I can participate this month!

Thank you for hosting, Karen!

Rose Thorn

Late start for me, and als0, for me, a true challenge...I've not been pleased with my results when I've participated in other progressive scraps....but, we'll see, I like the time to think between steps. :)

2019-August-Progressive-Scrap-pt1.jpg