• by TruusF

by Poppy

by Lindsay

by Grace

August Quote Challenge

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Challenge Host - September
Sherry ... I don't think we've had a conversation before this ... I seem to be the "self-esteem police"! You appear to be apologizing for this creation - you say it's not very artsy. For-The-Love-OF .... you made this? Did I read that correctly? Not artsy, and whoever said it had to be artsy or "any" certain way ... you made this and it's not artsy? I'm left speechless and that's a rare thing ;) ♥

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Sherry, I did not find your wonderful and beautiful page in the Gallery.
I read Evelyn's comments and to leave her speechless is a rarity. Every page and layout in the Gallery is a work of art.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Christine, beautiful photos and wonderful quote on your beautiful page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Ain't THAT the truth? Love the colors you used, the clusters and that sweet little 'painter'!!!!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Silvia, beautiful photos and blending and beautiful clusters and wordart on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Jan, beautifully framed image and wonderful quote on your gorgeous Azure Blue page! Thank you for the wonderful comments and for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Evelyn, love the red floral headdress on the beautiful lady and the beautiful framed clusters on your gorgeous Redhead page!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Moni, the wonderful wordart quote is beautifully illustrated on your gorgeous page--love the butterfly and suitcases on the bus with the sign I will travel. Thank you for the nice comment and for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Mary, love the beautiful blending and colors and effects on the happy photo and the wonderful wordart and quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining again in this month's quote challenge.