August Quote Challenge

orkan

Esteemed Senior Member
You can have beautiful things even if art is silly.
designs JenMaddocks-TidePooling - images by Pixabay
JenMaddocks-TidePooling.jpg

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
Thank you for the challenge Grace x

Anne, I'm glad that you used one of your favorite art quotes.
Love the gorgeous artist scene and embellishments and wonderful wordart quote on your fabulous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

JanD

Premier Senior Member

I used the PAINTERLY kit by Rebecca McMeen exclusively for this challenge and a quote I love by Monet.
Thanks Grace!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge Grace...
Lillias, the wonderful quote is beautifully illustrated with the light shining down on the painter on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member

I used the PAINTERLY kit by Rebecca McMeen exclusively for this challenge and a quote I love by Monet.
Thanks Grace!
Jan, love Rebecca McMeen's kits and love the gorgeous colors and blending and image and the wonderful quote by Monet! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge, Grace!

Ursula, beautiful blending and effects and gorgeous masked photo and scene and wonderful quote on your fabulous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
https://forum.justartscrapbooking.com/gallery/sherryd_aug3019quote-chall_morrison_web-jpg.60893/full
Toni Morrison's work was one of my specialty areas in grad school. She was unafraid to tackle even the most difficult topics. I thought I'd use this quote challenge to honor her passing.
Sherry, it's wonderful that Toni Morrison's work was one of your specialty areas in grad school.
Fabulous quotes by Toni Morrison and fabulous tribute to an extraordinary person! Beautiful book covers and beautiful Time magazine photo and quotes.

SherryD

Attachments