August Quote Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
Thankyou Grace for this challenge. Many years ago I had the words of my chosen quote made into a rubber stamp for my cardmaking and I still own that stamp.

Anne-Marie, the wonderful quote on the rubber stamp is beautiful!
Love the beautiful colors and photo and clusters and beautiful wordart quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you, Grace for continuing to host this challenge - you always come up with different and most interesting ideas!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you, Grace for continuing to host this challenge - you always come up with different and most interesting ideas!
Evelyn, thank you for the wonderful comments.
Love the beautiful colors and blending and beautiful masked image and paint splashes and quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge!

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge, I love all the quotes ,and will definitely use some more of them

Grace

Supreme Senior Member

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge, I love all the quotes ,and will definitely use some more of them
Vivi, I'm glad that you love all the quotes.
The wonderful quote by Frida Kahlo is beautifully illustrated with the gorgeous painted flowers and clusters and paint splatters on your fabulous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Thank you for the challenge, Grace!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member

Kim, beautiful placement of the happy and fun photos of the little artists and beautiful background that matches the colorful papers in the photos and perfect quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Kathy, the wonderful quote is beautifully illustrated with the cute images and the beautiful painting on the easel and artist's supplies on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the fun challenge!

Gorgeous colors and paint splatters and artsy bits and beautiful wordart quote on your fabulous art page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.