August Recolor Challenge

Celestine

This was fun and thanks for the kit. I recolored most items in the kit, including the background, brad, mask, doves and word art strip. Some other items were included and are listed in the gallery description. I couldn't find the sub-category for this challenge in the gallery list, so I am not sure I tagged it correctly. Here is "Honeymoon Here We Come Croatia."

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - September
This was fun and thanks for the kit. I recolored most items in the kit, including the background, brad, mask, doves and word art strip. Some other items were included and are listed in the gallery description. I couldn't find the sub-category for this challenge in the gallery list, so I am not sure I tagged it correctly. Here is "Honeymoon Here We Come Croatia."
What a beautiful layout @Celestine !! You recolored the items beautifully to match the gorgeous photos!!
Thank you so much for participating!

BrightEyes

Esteemed Senior Member
This mini struck a chord with me... grief is something that everyone has to deal with at some time in their life.

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
here is my layout, thanks for the kit.
Dankjewel Ria, voor je prachtige layout! ;) Awesome how you used the brush from the "We are the young kit" as a photo in the frame!!
Love the blending of the blue tones in the background! Gorgeous!
Thank you so much for participating!!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
This mini struck a chord with me... grief is something that everyone has to deal with at some time in their life.

Thank you Kay! I think that is the best compliment I can get..:-e Your layout is so beautiful! Love the recoloring, perfect photo and striking journaling.. Thank you so much!!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Loved the mini kit. I enhanced blue in background, added a texture from struckdumb that seemed to fit the mood to stamp, recolor bird brush, and added and simple border. I felt your stamp expressed the mood so well that little else was needed.
https://forum.justartscrapbooking.com/gallery/sherryd_re-color_challenge_web-jpg.61007/full
View attachment 174272
Gorgeous layout @SherryD !! Love the blue color and the added border!
Thank you so much for participating!