Background Papers Challenge

Savi

Hi everyone!

For this months challenge I have a set of 6 papers for you. These are in my shop as Commercial Use Papers, but! we of course can use them for personal use as well.
So what I would like you to do is use EVERY paper in the set! Use your imagination to use them in a variety of ways. I made them into a sort of grunge style, by extracting portions from 5 papers and creating a design to the side, also on the other side too I blended it in to the BG paper. Also I want you to make a Title and use the BG papers to make it match the kit.

Use any kit you want, as long as it matches :) I used my kit Ivy, funnily enough some of the papers are from the original kit. And used my gorgeous Niece as the model here.

Grab the Download Link HERE

Have Fun!!

vicki23

Here is mine, I used 3 masking blenders from TUF for the background, also clipped one to a brush, and used the remaining 2 papers for the title.
​

​

Last edited:

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - September
Kaye, thank you for the beautiful background papers and for the fun challenge.

Savi

Lovely job Vicky!! The preview is not showing in here though, On the pic in your gallery right click - copy image location and come in here and bring up the image button, you will see it in the advanced area of posting and paste the link into the box and it will be seen in here.

vicki23

Thanks Kaye, I had trouble adding it...I got a message that I was unable to delete or add images.. I have redone it... can you see it now?

Elk Fan

Esteemed Senior Member
Here is mine. I didn't use anything other than the background papers and a commercial mask and alphabet.
Background-Paper-Challenge.jpg

https://gallery.justartscrapbooking.com/monthly-challenges/p10413-background-paper-challenge.html

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
This is stunning. Beautifully blended papers and photo.
May I ask where you get the lovely portraits I've see you work with? I've been looking on various sites but I don't see anything as nice as this one.

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you Kaye for these gorgeous papers!! I had loads of fun blending the papers with different shapes. I decided on the wave paper for my alpha and made the layout in Scrapbook Max 2.0.

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
GREAT challenge Kaye! Thank you for hosting and providing the fabulous papers to work with.