Background Papers Challenge

miamm

yallingup.jpg

Thank you for the challenge... Just love the papers!

Savi

wonderful!! hey where is yallingup?? Just curious as I am in Western Australia and all the towns seem to end in UP here. Apparently UP means water in Aboriginal language.....

Scrappy-Delane

June_2016_Background_Papers_Challenge.jpg
Thank you so much Savi for the challenge..loved it. You will probably recognize the embellishments they are from kit - Cuddle Babies from SK.

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
Savi - Thank you so much for these lovely papers and for hosting this fun challenge

Photo by cats4jan; template by cats4jan derived from a greeting card template; photo mask by Robyn

Savi

Delane this is just wonderful, thanks for participating, I love the softness of the whole page and your use of the BG papers

Savi

Thanks so much for participating Janice. The bird is fantastic and is blending in very nicely with all the papers. I love how you have matched the colours with the plain papers, it works really well Great Job!

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
beautiful page ... the colours of the ocean are amazing and are so perfect for these papers

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
It always amazes me how different each and every layout is when given the same parameters to work with and each of them is stunning

Savi

Sue you are so right, how many different BG papers have been made by blending, it actually astounds me really, they are all stunning and beautiful and the LO's are all perfect!!

Savi

Thse elements look like they belong to a kit with the papers very pretty and fantastic job