• The what, where and when INFORMATION about our end of year Celebration kit.  See HERE.

Barb's Gallery Picks week ending October 20th

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
What another tough time making my choices from so many fabulous works of art. Well done to you all for making this gallery such a pleasure to look through each day.

October card sketch challenge by Migueline (Micheline).
Love the clean simpleness of this with the red roses and all the hearts. This would be a wonderful card to recieve.

PYP October - Medieval Canterbury by Pekarokiki (Karen).

A wonderful scrap page in every sense. Love the layout, the photos and just great journalling.

Bluebird by Anita.

Simply wonderful blending, masking and lovely textures. Feel like I've gone back in time looking at this.

VMD_HocusPocus_WordArtOctobre by Miho ( Michelle)

Just such a fun halloween page, not scary at all. Love the bright colours and fluffy wordart.

October 2019 Pop Up Time Challenge by Diane's Art

Great blending and lovely colours. A lovely nostalgic feel to the whole page.

P52 Week 42 Orange by Poppy ( Mary )

An amazing page just by blending images together. Love the colours, that heart shape to the waves and great quote.

October-Memories by Chickie ( Phyllis )

Great use of the template and beautiful colours, clusters and adorable photos

October 2019 Pop Up -Time by Smikeel ( Kim )

A really lovely page with the family photos through the years. Great layout, love the wordart and the button with the dates the photo's were taken.

Home Sweet Home by Kythe ( Karen )

The colours and fabulous textures make this a wonderful slightly eerie and haunting page.

P52 Week 43 Teeth by Rosie

Beautiful layout, clusters, fabulous Tiger and great message.

Last edited:

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Thank you Barb for taking the time to make these lovely selections and comment on them.

Congratulations everyone!

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Beautiful choices Barb and thank you so much for choosing one of mine, lovely surprise ....congratulations to everybody ❤

Anita

Esteemed Senior Member
Gorgeous Choices Barb and thank you so much for choosing my page to be there ♥♥♥

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
so much talent here .... lovely picks and comments ... congrats to each of you ... ♥ them all

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Wonderful picks, Barb! Congratulations to all!

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Really gorgeous choices. Thank you so much for choosing one of my pages and congratulations to everyone xxxxx

Migueline

Esteemed Senior Member
Fabulous choices Barb! Congratulations to everyone and thank you very much for choosing one of my pages.xx

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Thanks Barb for including my 'home' in your picks. I am honoured. Congratulations to the other great picks.

Smikeel

Wow - I am honored Barb that you included my page among the Outstanding choices you made. Thank you! ...And Congratulations to everyone included here.

Chickie

Thank you, Barb. It was a delightful surprise to have my page chosen by you for Gallery Picks! Very much appreciated.