Before And After Challenge

ScrapaholicSherry

Esteemed Senior Member
WOW, such fabulous before and after pages Sherry! Love how you arranged the elements for the after page. Thanks for participating in the challenge!! :)

ScrapaholicSherry

Esteemed Senior Member
WOW, such adorable before and after pages Jody! Love the way you arranged the elements to create the after page. Thanks for participating in the challenge!! :)

ScrapaholicSherry

Esteemed Senior Member
WOW, such a beautiful after page Kathy! Love the elements you used and how you arranged them on the page. Thanks for participating in the challenge!! :)

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
Kathy - how did you upload your photos so they displayed in two different sizes in the response? It seems no matter what size I use, it comes into the forum the same size.

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
Started with an old layout
photo: cats4jan
Background: Filter>Filter Gallery> Sketch> Halftone Pattern> Stripes

Not sure it's better, but it's calmer and plainer
As much as I am trying to get away from this plain look
I cannot seem to. I feel I'm back to 2006 when I started
Digital Scrapbooking

Last edited:

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
Thanks - it's just that I'd often like to post it in a smaller version. To get a smaller version in my post, I made a new project and put both on it, so it's one upload.

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - December
cats4jan;n136679 said:
Kathy - how did you upload your photos so they displayed in two different sizes in the response? It seems no matter what size I use, it comes into the forum the same size.

cats4jan and @doglver49 If you copy the image from your main gallery page without clicking to enlarge it, it shows up the size it does in the gallery.

ScrapaholicSherry

Esteemed Senior Member
WOW, such fabulous before and after pages Janice! Love the photo and the elements you chose. Thanks for participating in the challenge!! :)