Before And After Challenge

ScrapaholicSherry

A Splash of Color
WOW, such fabulous before and after pages Sherry! Love how you arranged the elements for the after page. Thanks for participating in the challenge!! :)

ScrapaholicSherry

A Splash of Color
WOW, such adorable before and after pages Jody! Love the way you arranged the elements to create the after page. Thanks for participating in the challenge!! :)

ScrapaholicSherry

A Splash of Color
WOW, such a beautiful after page Kathy! Love the elements you used and how you arranged them on the page. Thanks for participating in the challenge!! :)

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
Kathy - how did you upload your photos so they displayed in two different sizes in the response? It seems no matter what size I use, it comes into the forum the same size.

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
Started with an old layout
photo: cats4jan
Background: Filter>Filter Gallery> Sketch> Halftone Pattern> Stripes

Not sure it's better, but it's calmer and plainer
As much as I am trying to get away from this plain look
I cannot seem to. I feel I'm back to 2006 when I started
Digital Scrapbooking

Last edited:

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
Thanks - it's just that I'd often like to post it in a smaller version. To get a smaller version in my post, I made a new project and put both on it, so it's one upload.

KimR.

Supreme Senior Member
cats4jan;n136679 said:
Kathy - how did you upload your photos so they displayed in two different sizes in the response? It seems no matter what size I use, it comes into the forum the same size.

cats4jan and @doglver49 If you copy the image from your main gallery page without clicking to enlarge it, it shows up the size it does in the gallery.

ScrapaholicSherry

A Splash of Color
WOW, such fabulous before and after pages Janice! Love the photo and the elements you chose. Thanks for participating in the challenge!! :)