QUESTION Best replacement for CraftArtist

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - September
No way would I leave this wonderful family site Robyn you are the best and always will be ... Anne I can understand why you are an Essex Witch from what you have said and I dont think it is fair to come on here and post without consulting Robyn first.

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
As yet I have still to find any better digital crafting program than CraftArtist by Serif, Nottingham in the UK. Just a little nod and wink here, but there is a โ€˜rumourโ€˜ floating around that a brand new โ€˜ Daisy Trailโ€™ site could be in the pipeline where super duper โ€˜Digikitsโ€™ (.pack files) could possibly be up for grabs again. As usual with any old โ€˜dinosaurโ€™ of a store it needs a massive injection of public fundingโ€ฆ..if there is enough support shown then I can see this โ€˜dreamโ€™ coming to fruition. ๐Ÿชค TDV ๐Ÿฅธ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Just to be clearโ€ฆโ€ฆI heard this via the โ€˜grapevineโ€™ albeit a fairly reliable source with a connection to Serif โ€˜Towersโ€™.
โ€™When rumours become reality you just canโ€™t help but BELIEVEโ€™ โ€ฆ..God Bless TDV xxx ๐Ÿ˜ฝ
OH well if they think they can entice me back they are sadly mistaken and I would assume most of the old crowd would feel the same after they just dumped us all. So now they want to make money out of us again by selling digikits but don't bother to keep are program CA2 up todate.
Hope their dream becomes a nightmare.

โ€ฆโ€ฆ.and if itโ€™s #myfamous #words that get the #final #bow then I will be one very, happy #scrapper ! How much do I love JustArt โ€ฆโ€ฆ..
๐Ÿฆข๐Ÿ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘โ›…๏ธ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿฅธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿข๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿƒโ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅธ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ’€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿคฒ๐ŸคโœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐ŸคŒ๐Ÿฝ. I could keep tapping but eventually Iโ€™d run out of smilies. X ( Keep with it girls - TDV ) โ˜ ๏ธ

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Anne I think you are making a lot of noise but no one is listening are those smilie faces on here because you have nothing more to say if so then dont bother I for one am not interested please go and share your news elsewhere.

Rosie

Wildlife Warrior
If that comes to fruition I hope you don't all go off and leave me.
:-12
Not a chance of leaving Just Art for any reason at all. While I would welcome a new version of Craft Artist, I find Serif's attitude towards its loyal customers disgusting. While we were Beta testing Affinity Designer, they clearly stated that they were only interested in the "professional" market and not "hobbyists".. Since finding. Just Art, I have come to appreciate what a REAL art community is all about. I certainly do not miss the petty squabbles, the cliques, and being bossed about by moderators that became prevalent on Daisy Trail.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Not a chance of leaving Just Art for any reason at all. While I would welcome a new version of Craft Artist, I find Serif's attitude towards its loyal customers disgusting. While we were Beta testing Affinity Designer, they clearly stated that they were only interested in the "professional" market and not "hobbyists".. Since finding. Just Art, I have come to appreciate what a REAL art community is all about. I certainly do not miss the petty squabbles, the cliques, and being bossed about by moderators that became prevalent on Daisy Trail.
Rosie you hit the nail on the head with the petty squabbles, the cliques, and being bossed about by moderators that became prevalent on Daisy Trail. Most us had to suffer silently or be blanked by certain ones unless one was brave enough to stand up to them in my case yes I did stand up for myself with a few others that also stood up I hated the way some members were being treated.xx

Rosie

Wildlife Warrior
Rosie you hit the nail on the head with the petty squabbles, the cliques, and being bossed about by moderators that became prevalent on Daisy Trail. Most us had to suffer silently or be blanked by certain ones unless one was brave enough to stand up to them in my case yes I did stand up for myself with a few others that also stood up I hated the way some members were being treated.xx
There were a few of us that tried to stand up to them but it did not make for a very good atmosphere xxx

Anne I think you are making a lot of noise but no one is listening are those smilie faces on here because you have nothing more to say if so then dont bother I for one am not interested please go and share your news elsewhere.
Duly notedโ€ฆthank you for your honesty. ๐Ÿค

All your comments appear to be very honestโ€ฆ.I applaud you all as it takes guts to tell someone how you really feel.
I donโ€™t intend to โ€˜leaveโ€™ JA anytime soon ladies; but my time is being gobbled up so much these days with endless English Tea Parties!
To keep the peace I will refrain from posting here or any other comments for fear of upsetting the apple cart ( so to speak!) โ€ฆ..I was hoping to set a challenge for September but I also fear that could be a waste of time.
Sending One and All my very best wishes for another lovely, scrappy month at JustArtโ€ฆ..keep your arty farty stuff coming!
Anne

๐Ÿ’‹

zepper

You don't have a keen eye for talent then, must be lacking if you decline in setting a challenge!
No fear of upsetting any 'apple carts' on Just Art, we are a friendly community and we welcome anyone. You seem to have had a bad experience on Daisytrail but don't take out on us! The old Daisytrailers have lost that mentality and of course others wouldn't have known it! We are a multiculture of scrappers just looking for somewhere safe to post.. if you don't like it here... You know what to do!!
Oh and as for being a freeloader....:-41...Get past Our Admin.

Last edited: