CHALLENGES Big photo Challenge July.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Hi everyone this an easy peasy challenge just choose a big photo about anything or anyone add some word art and upload it to the gallery put it in the drop down box marked Miscellaneous Challenges then bring it back here.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you, Mary - once again using a photo from my own yard. Every year I grow moss rose and this was a fun way to scrap this beautiful bloom.
Kathy this is a gorgeous photo of your Moss Rose the effects are amazing Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
First challenge done for the month:

I love the close up of the Magpie where we are I never get to take a piccy as they fly away as soon as they see me lol I love the cluster the stitches the blending the colours and the word title. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
thank you Mary
I love the scene you created with the woman the superb extraction the Swans the overlays and the quote. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Elk Fan

Esteemed Senior Member
Senior.jpg

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thanks for the challenge Mary xxx : o)

This is amazing Debbie I love the image of the woman with the extraction and effects you did I love the textures the blending the pop of red with the flower the cluster and the title. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
View attachment 202734
Your Granddaughter is stunning Sherry no wonder she has been chosen to be photographed by a professional she has the look that would envy many young girls her skin is flawless her hair is to die for you must be so proud of her Thank you for taking part in the challenge and for sharing.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you Mary I always love doing this challenge
This page had me giggling so much the photos of Charlie are gorgeous and adorable so much that I have fell in love with him the smaller photos of him all wet are really funny and the word art is brilliant Thank you for taking part in the challenge Lindsay.xxx