CHALLENGES Big photo Challenge July.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - September
Thank you Mary xx
Barb I love what you made with the woman swimming in the water it's a brilliant aeriel view the clusters the colours the effects and the fun word art. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Norma the phot of the big pelican is brilliant you must have got real close to get this photo I love how it is the focal point on the page with the clusters and the brushes with the old man fishing lol. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for the challenge, Mary.

Beautiful photo of the bee on the flower Ursula love the masking the cluster and the different colours on the quote. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Christina your newest member to the family Simba looks beautiful with his wonderful coat of colours I love his eyes you said he plays with Maya and when he has had enough jumps into her scratching post they sound like they get on well together I am sure Maya is happy having a playmate to play with Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Last edited:

nemla

love a challenging challenge
Found these photos, had to use them despite the quality ! it is a super memory

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Found these photos, had to use them despite the quality ! it is a super memory
Love the big photo of everyone enjoying themselves relaxing on the beach and the man trying to keep you all cool Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
My offering for the big photo challenge.. Probably a lot like most of my layouts as I seem to mostly scrap big photos. Thanks for hosting again Mary, I love this challenge.

This is a gorgeous photo Jody I love the photo treatment which is like a watercolour painting. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

TruusF

full

photo is my own
credits:
STI a narrative paper
GWH stacked paper
ETD hello spring
Palvinka stringtime cluster
AASPN something springy