CHALLENGES Big Photo Challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - September
Thank you for hosting, Mary. Once again I used a photo from my own back yard which I captured yesterday. The butterfly was so enchanted with those blooms I could reach out and touch him with his taking flight. ❤️ 🦋
Kathy you are so lucky to be able to catch this photo of the gorgeous swallowtail butterfly here we hardly see any butterflies I brought lot's of plants hopefully they will encourage the butterflies and the bees for next year when they are more established I did manage to see one small brown butterfly on one of the daisies the next day after planting them I was chuffed to bits ...your page stands out beautifully with the masking the flowers the blending and the effects Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
DeLoris I think you are a star for doing this and all the other challenges the white kitty is gorgeous I love the star and the wonderful poem Thank you for taking part in the challenge....stay positive we are all thinking of you.xxx

Blackthorne

Mary, this is my take for September. It is stunning how many Challenges
you are hosting - When do you sleep ? But thank you, for doing it ! JA5

full

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Mary, this is my take for September. It is stunning how many Challenges
you are hosting - When do you sleep ? But thank you, for doing it ! JA5

full

Helga I sleep plenty at night time dont you worry I am a 10 hour sleeper it's the daytime that I need to fill my day as I dont get out much ...your page is really beautiful I cannot imagine how long it took to extract all those images it must have taken ages I just love the happy scene you created with the children the tent the trees the butterflies and all the effects Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
One of my favorite challenges, Mary! Thanks for hosting!
Vicky I love the unusual photo of the bumpy road it is perfect for this fun challenge with the arrows pointing towards the bumps love the clusters the artsy bits the blending and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
mine, with a tiny bit of journaling
Vivi I love your photo of the corner of the roof terrace which looks very private and relaxing with the wonderful hanging basket Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx