CHALLENGES Big Photo Challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - September
View attachment 204898
St. Nicholas' Church and Atlantic Tower Hotel
Photo: Mine
Font: Throw My Hands Up in the Air Bold
Hilary I love old and new buildings when you see them together they look so natural I always think the old buildings stand out more against the new ones and I love the word art with the arrows Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

tanteva

I love this challenge - one of my favorites to do once a month. It's so easy to get caught up in the kits and all the elements & play with them, that I forget to give the photos the attention they deserve. Thank you for the monthly reminder!

Here's my layout for this month's challenge:

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
I love this challenge - one of my favorites to do once a month. It's so easy to get caught up in the kits and all the elements & play with them, that I forget to give the photos the attention they deserve. Thank you for the monthly reminder!

Here's my layout for this month's challenge:

Eva I am pleased you like this challenge I always think we need an easy one when sometimes we dont feel like adding a lot to a page I love the beautiful calming photo with the Sihrin yoku and the meaning of the word Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
:-60Fun photo Barb love the extraction of the goat and the fun word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx
Thank you MAry but sorry no extraction, that is the stupid goat on top of the wall x

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you, Mary, for hosting this challenge. :-iMy beautiful Granddaughter and handsome son in law.

Lella I love the happy wedding photo you have shared with us with your beautiful Granddaughter and her Dad Caitlin looks amazing in her stunning wedding gown ...I love the lace around the photo and the special words from you Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Mary I always love this challenge
Lindsay you always have cracking pages for all of the challenges this one of Charlie and Jackson is brilliant of them both with the photo treatment and I love the fun word art.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx