• The what, where and when INFORMATION about our end of year Celebration kit.  See HERE.

Bingo Challenge 1

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
Been awhile since we last had this type of challenge so thought it was time to play again.

Using the Just Art Bingo card below you will need to choose a row.

You need to choose a vertical, horizontal or diagonal row, but all the items MUST be in a row.

You MUST use all 4 items from your selected row.

You CANNOT jump around and pick squares from different rows.

You can add anything else that you like from your stash in addition to those listed in your selected row to complete your page.

Please indicate which row you selected when posting your image.

Upload your complete page to Member Galleries/Monthly Challenges/ Bingo then come back and attach to this thread also.

View media item 59900

Example page :

Last edited:

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you Barb for the interesting challenge ♥♥

Bingo indeed, Anita. Love the coloured squares, the torn papers and great masked image with the lovely cluster. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge Barb … I used … A Vertical... Big Title... Torn Paper... Paint Splat and Circles.
Fabulous bingo page, Mary. Lovely torn edged paper, great wordart and matching circle and like the paint splat tucked away in the corner. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for bringing back the Bingo Challenge Barb. I have always loved doing these. Use row 2.

Thank you Rosie, used to like this challenge too and thought it needed coming back. Great page for the Bingo challenge. Love the square framing and masked image, nice torn edged papers and lovely clusters. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
I went diagonal: Big Title, Cluster, B/W Photo, OOB

Panda Pal
Great OOB with your lovely photo and pretty cluster. Love the layout and wordart. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Barb, thank you for the fun Bingo challenge!
A down: big title, torn paper, paint splats, circles

Fabulous page Grace. Love the face on top of the paint splats with the stitching around it and the stamp mark around the eye, a unique page indeed. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
I have some new family photo's. These are my maternal great-grandparents.

I chose 2nd row across
Torn paper, mask, cluster & squares (the little sprinkles are all squares ;))
Lovely masking of your old family photo and pretty cluster with the sprinkles. Like the stitched border holding the torn edged papers together. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx