• The what, where and when INFORMATION about our end of year Celebration kit.  See HERE.

Bingo Challenge 1

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
thank you Barb for hosting this challenge.
Row2: Torn paper, Cluster, Mask and Squares

Lovely framing and masking, great OOB. Beautiful torn edged paper and pretty cluster, Micheline. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Here is my LO using Row 2 across Torn Paper, Cluster, Use Mask, Squares

Thanks for a fun challenge.
Love the images of your Knight and all the heraldic embellishments. Beautiful layout and lovely photos. Thank you for taking part in the challebge, Kay xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge Barb. I chose row "C" - border, mask, BW photo and stitching
Lovely masking of the pelican and like the border and beautiful cluster. Thank you for taking part in the challenge, Kathy xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Thanks for this fun challenge Barb.
Love the layout with all the different layered strips fastened down with the beautiful ribbon and cluster, Erica. Thank you for taking part in the challenge, glad you enjoyed it xx

Ursula

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge Barb.
I used row 4: Circles, sketch effect, stitching, OOB

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge Barb.
I used row 4: Circles, sketch effect, stitching, OOB

Beautiful page Ursula, great sketch effects and love the framing with the circle. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
I used row two torn paper, cluster, mask, squares (the mask is the multiple squares)

JodyT

Premier Senior Member
My bingo offering for you.

I used row D ... 2 frames, squares, cut-outs and OOB

orkan

Esteemed Senior Member
EMETO_One Day in May_mask_JD_PicturePerfect_Images Pixabay.jpg
EMETO_One Day in May_
mask_JD_PicturePerfect_
Images Pixabay

Attachments

Last edited:

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
I used row two torn paper, cluster, mask, squares (the mask is the multiple squares)
What a wonderful bright, eyecatching page. Love the squares/mask, the torn edged paper and that little bit of lace tucked in. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
My bingo offering for you.

I used row D ... 2 frames, squares, cut-outs and OOB

Great extraction and OOB. Love all the different layers, the blending and the cutout. Perfect wordart for your photo, Jody. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx