Bingo Challenge 2

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - September

I used #4 across: Bokeh/Red/Mask/Hearts
All kit credits in the Gallery
Love this months choices, Barb! xo
You old romantic, you. Beautiful page Jan and lovely bokeh effects on the background. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge Barb xxx I chose D Vertical pink.cluster.lace.hearts.
Beautiful page Mary, lovely extraction and like the pretty pink hearts. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you, Barb for a wonderful challenge I used 3 across

Beautiful page Cathy, love the cut - out framing, the cluster and all the pretty stars. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge and your beautiful layouts.
Mine whith 3th horizontal ligne.
Kit collab HSA_CN _ BY the poll ; brush Dhariana ; photo persoView attachment 173933
Lovely page for the challenge and thank you for taking part. I cannot find your page in the gallery to leave a comment. Can you upload your page to the gallery, try this HERE so everyone can see and comment on it xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Wonderful challenge thanks Barb - and so many beautiful pages!!
I chose column C - OOB, Mask, Staples, Blue

Gorgeous masking and lovely OOB, also a beautiful cluster to finish it off. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Thanks for a great challenge. I used row B for mine.
Beautiful framing and masking of your great photos, Jody. The red border, buttons & flowers really catch the eye. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx

Kakleidesigns

Can someone please tell me what OOB really stands for? I know is like an extraction but my brain is burning to try to figure it out.