Bingo Challenge 2

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
I did the row with stars, two photos (does stacker count?), blue and lace. Here is "Groomsmen."
Yes stacked photo still counts as two. What a great photo, they all look very smart indeed. Lovely cluster and that touch of lace is perfect. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Thanks for the challenge, Barb! I used the diagonal upper left to lower right.

Beautifully framed photo and lovely curved wordart. Great cluster and love that little red heart. Thank you for taking part in the challenge, Ursula xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
thank you for the challenge Barb. I have chosen row D: Pink, cluster, lace and hearts.

Beautiful page, Micheline. Love the lace and cluster border at the top and the blended image with the heart shaped overlay. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
I chose column B – Buttons, Add a Tag, Two Photos, Red
Glad all turned out well in the end. Lovely layout and like the framing with the corner buttons. Love the girl standing by the rocks holding the car key. Thank you for taking part in the challenge xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member

zepper

OOB stands for Out Of Bounds so the part of the image is outside of the frame x
While we were on the subject of explaining things what's a 'TUBE', I've seen that a few times on crafting sites and wondered what it was.

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
While we were on the subject of explaining things what's a 'TUBE', I've seen that a few times on crafting sites and wondered what it was.
My understanding is that it is the same as a PNG image, the background has been removed. Unless anyone else knows different ?

zepper

My understanding is that it is the same as a PNG image, the background has been removed. Unless anyone else knows different ?
Thanks Barb, I have seen them saying saying no tubes so I thought it meant small videos....oh so confused