Bingo Challenge 4

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - November

BINGO4 _Horizontal3 Bella Gypsy_cyos - image de Pixabay
Beautifully masked image, love the stripes and the pretty beads. Such a bright cheery page, Orkan. Thank you for joining in the challenge xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
This was fun! I used line 4, Wavy border, oriental, orange, torn photo. Here's mine

Glad you had fun with the bingo card, that's what it's all about. Lovely torn edge framing to the image and pretty border. Thank you for joining in the challenge xx

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member

Thank you for the challenge, Barb. I chose B vertical - silhouette, chevron, yellow and Oriental. My best friend and I have talked for years about going to the Japanese Stroll Garden at one of our local parks and finally did it yesterday - now that we're getting almost too old to walk that much. LOL Hope to go again in the spring when the flowering trees are in bloom.

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member

Thank you for the challenge, Barb. I chose B vertical - silhouette, chevron, yellow and Oriental. My best friend and I have talked for years about going to the Japanese Stroll Garden at one of our local parks and finally did it yesterday - now that we're getting almost too old to walk that much. LOL Hope to go again in the spring when the flowering trees are in bloom.
Fabulous page Kathy, love your photos and looks a lovely place for a walk. Great oriental layout and love the silhouette. Thank you for joining in the challenge xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member

Et Designs_DarkBeauty-photo perso
Beautiful background with the white lacy leaves and pretty clusters. Lovely curled edged photo of those cute kitties. Thank you for joining in the challenge again, Orkan xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member

Régina Falango_RustySong_images Pixabay
Lovely layout and great extraction, those orange colours really pop. Thank you for joining in the challenge again, Orkan xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member

DESSINS CRÉATIFS VICTORIENS_Inner Storm - image Pixabay
Love the different aspects of the photo getting clearer to show the berries and the bird nest. Great layout and thank you once again for joining in the challenge xx

Ursula

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge, Barb! I used column A: green, berries, large photo, wavey border

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge, Barb! I used column A: green, berries, large photo, wavey border

Great masking/blending and love the fancy borders. Thank you for joining in the challenge, Ursula xx