Blended Summer Challenge

nemla

love a challenging challenge
Challenge Host - September
Looks like a perfect place to be in the summer. I love the soft edges.

nemla

What a lovely soft look this page has. And a good quote too.you really have blended lovely. Oh and your signature too...beautiful

nemla

And Straight away I smiled ! What a great happy page, not just the photo,but also the cheerful cluster. Love your blending.

nemla

Causeway,sand dunes and sea.There is no better combination, and I like the different effect your use of blend modes gives.

janedee

Mine with three different blend modes (in title and background paper).
Algarve-web.jpg

Save

nemla

You made the background papers really suit your photos with your blends. And the title looks great. Thanks for taking part in the challenge.

nemla

Lovely colours all blended together with your sweet butterflies., and the quote looks really good.

Ev

Miss Social Chatty-ness
the mask I clipped to hbday pap and then used overlay (it brought out those colors in the photo, the leaves from ArtInYourPocket I used difference (I love that blend mode) and luminosity; the background paper is untouched, perfect, I thought for stormy. this is one of our large local farm now with the 4th generation farming it. thanks for the challenge ~​

stormy_summer_day_Blended.jpg

https://gallery.justartscrapbooking.com/monthly-challenges/p25524-stormy-summer-day.html

nemla

Thanks for the inspiration. I hardly ever use the difference blend mode,and this is making me want to. Love it..

Reactions: Ev

Pups_r_Paps

I chose to create an ATC to celebrate Flag Day. I used an overlay blend mode to create the background out of two papers from the kit. I used a soft light blend mode on the photo.

AZK

I love blending and using different techniques. On this layout I used screen, overlay, and hard light blend modes.