C&S Style - March 2019

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host
happinessherewithyou.jpg

Hello - here I am again with a clean & simple challenge.

This time your challenge is to use:

2 papers (1 solid, 1 patterned)
1 photo and select 3 parts of it. If you use more than 1 photo for your selected parts they must be the same person / object / animal etc. (see my example - I used 3 photos of my cat for my selections)
You will have 3 little photos - they must be a square and in a row - vertical or horizontal - no frames allowed. You can use a contour if you like
3 flowers
1 gesso or paint
1 word strip
and at least 50% of your page must be empty

example:

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Gina, wonderful clean and simple challenge and beautiful example page!

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Thank you Gina for hosting this challenge. It was very popular in February and I look forward to seeing the March creations.

:-1

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge Gina. Do you want the patterned paper in a strip on the layout, or can it be placed in any design?

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host
Gorgeous page - Iove the colors and the your selections but I miss the wordstrip - thanks for your participation
just a note: please link your page back to our gallery - otherwise I must delete your page here

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host
Gorgeous page - love the colors and your selections - thanks for your participation
just a note: you added another paper and 3 buttons :)

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host
gorgeous page - I love the touch of spring here - perfect - thanks for your participation

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host
gorgeous page - love the beach theme - thanks for your participation

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host
gorgeous page with this selections - love the colors - thanks for your participation