C&S Style - March 2019

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
gorgeous page - love the photo selections - thanks for your participation

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
goreous page and very interesting style for the photo selections - thanks for your participation

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
gorgeous page and really magical - thanks for your participation

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
gorgeous page - love the color and the selections - thanks for your participation

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
gorgeous page - love the colors and the b/w selections with the little touch of color - thanks for your participation

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Hi Rose - I really understand your wish but the rules are in a row - you can move the squares a little but it must be a row - vertical or horizontal

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
gorgeous page, Beth - love the fresh colors of spring here - thanks for your participation

Rose Thorn

That's fine, Gina, I do also like, very much, to follow rules....so, I'll most likely play along with this challenge. Thaks for responding. :)

Rose Thorn

Here's my page, I decided to use bird photos; I love Birds & these ar some I often see near my home (Blue-jay; Cardinal, Nuthatch).

Last edited by a moderator:

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
and you did a great job - gorgeous page and the parts of the photo are just perfect - thanks for your participation

Rose Thorn

ATTN: Gina,

Thank you for adding my image to my post; I would have sworn that I had seen it it when I previewed it, prior to posting (huh, go figure). In regards to your mentioning that I had not properly completed the challenge, I had misinterpreted this portion of your
If you use more than 1 photo for your selected parts they must be the same person / object / animal etc
. Oops, so sorry.