C&S Style - March 2019

Chickie

My page for the C&S Challenge, using Jen Maddocks Make a Wish kit, the background paper was recolored and the dotted paper to match is mine, the photo is of the Super Bloom that is happening in California right now. Thanks for the fun, Gina!

Last edited:

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host
gorgeous page - love the photo parts and the colors - thanks for your participation

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host
gorgeous page - love the photo parts and the soft colors - thanks for your participation

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host
gorgeous page and I love the Californian flowers, the colors are fantastic - than you so much for your participation

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host
gorgeous page - I love your clematis (and I hope our will bloom again so wonderful like last year) - the photo parts are gorgeous and the colors perfect - thanks for your participation

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host
gorgeous page - love the colors and the photo - the paper strips are perfect - thanks for your participation

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host
I would like to say THANK YOU for all your fantastic pages. I am so glad you like the challenge.

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host
gorgeous page - I love the circle with the patterned paper behind your fantastic photo parts - the colors are just perfect - thanks for your participation