• Suggest a palette for our end of year members' kit HERE.  Suggestions to be submitted by Tuesday 19th please.

Can't Comment

KarenB

I am trying to comment on pages, but when I click post, I get a message saying a security token is missing so not allowed to comment. It was fine before, just today this gremlin has appeared
:-37Can anyone help?

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Thanks Gill.

Karen, please try the suggestions in that link and let me know if this continues to be a problem for you.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Hi Karen I had this problem on my Tablet I just found out if you go to the top right of your tablet when you are on this site you will see 3 vertical dots click on the box that says request desktop site, you will have to do it each time you are on here...I hope this helps. Mary.xxx

KarenB

Thank you everyone. I've run out of time tonight, but will give your suggestions a try tomorrow:) Thank you Poppy for your message. I havent figured out how to reply to you yet lol. But thank you for getting in touch
:-M

Alfred

If you want to reply directly to a particular post, click on the 'Comment' link at the bottom of the post in question. :)

KarenB

Thank you everyone! I can comment now, but only from my laptop. My tablet won't play ball at all. But at least I can comment :D

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
Hi..know this is a few days old,and hope that it works now. Kindle does not let you comment in the gallery,but it will let you comment in the challenge posts. Perhaps your tablet is the same... I do a lot of my comments in the challenge posts for that reason..

Alfred

You're welcome, Karen. This forum takes a bit of getting used to, even if (or perhaps especially if!) you're familiar with an older version of vBulletin.