Card Sketch Challenge - February 2019

A-M

Challenge Host
image_1342.jpg

Thankyou to all those who took part in my Card Sketch Challenge last month. I was overwhelmed by the response and variety of artwork shared.

[FONT=&quot]I will host this challenge each month and each month share a sketch ( not a template with layers - just the image ) to inspire you to create greeting cards or you, who I know are very talented will be able to use the sketch to create a layout ( page ).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I would like to be able to visually see that you have used the sketch to create your artwork by the way you place papers and embellishments.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Once you have created your artwork please share it in the gallery [/FONT]HERE[FONT=&quot] which is the Monthly Card Challenge Gallery so please share even your layouts there that you create using my sketch.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here is the sketch for this month:[/FONT]

Here is the card I have printed and I added a brad in the middle of the letter O in love. I plan on giving this card to my husband.

Last edited:

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Anne-Marie, wonderful card sketch challenge and beautiful Valentine card!

Reactions: A-M

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Thank you for hosting this challenge Anne-Marie............we certainly got some beautiful cards last month, so I look forward to seeing what the members come up with using this sketch.

A-M

Challenge Host
Wow! what a great start to what I am to expect this month using my card sketch. Thank you for taking part in my challenge.

Last edited:

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
what a great card challenge .... we should see a few valentines here this month :)

Reactions: A-M

A-M

Challenge Host
I am looking forward to seeing what some might do to make this into a layout and not a greeting card.