Card Sketch Challenge - March 2019

A-M

JA_Mar2019_masculine.jpg

Thank you everyone who took part in the February Card Sketch. There were so many spectacular greeting cards and pages created.
I hope you will enjoy the sketch I have for you this month. Remember that this is not a template ( nothing to download ) just use my illustration ( sketch in a sense ) to create your own piece of artwork. I would like to be able to see that you have used my sketch in some way to put together what you create.
Please share what you create in the gallery HERE which is the section for our challenge
or at least title you page/card something like: CardChallengeMarch. Once you share what you have created in the gallery please copy it and paste it and the link if you are able to in this thread so I can know who have taken part in my challenge. I do not like to miss commenting on everyone's lovely pieces of artwork.
Remember that those of you very talented page creators I am sure you will come up with a page using this sketch.

Here is this month's sketch:

Here is my card and silly me I cannot find where I wrote down the products I used so cannot share the credits:

(image is linked to the gallery)

Last edited:

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Anne-Marie, wonderful card sketch challenge and example.

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Thanks Anne-Marie for once again hosting this challenge and providing us all a sketch to work with.

:-1

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - August
Great template, Anne-Marie, thank you!

A-M

Thankyou for taking part in this month's Card Sketch Challenge.... Lovely colours you have used.

A-M

What a great card you have created. I will now pop over to the gallery to add a comment there.