CHIT CHAT CHIT CHAT ... so what shall we talk about ? November.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Robyn, very kindly started this thread which has become very popular as long as you are all happy for me to continue I will start it every month so that we can all have a good old chit chat about anything we wish to share. Unless comments are negative political or religious comments, disrespectful, profane, etc., ;)

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Same here,we have had a few mild winters in the U.K. Ev,due to climate change,we can remember when the four seasons were in sinc and winters were really cold sadly no more.

Reactions: Ev

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - December
I am so sorry that I have been MIA for the last couple of months. I did send Robyn a message, but I guess I did something wrong that she didn't get it.
Mary (Poppy to me) emailed me and told me everyone was worried about me.
I am sooo very sorry, I figured everyone knew.
Anyway, I'm back and I am better except for my daughter. I will put that in Tea & Sympathy.
I love you all and it is good to be back.

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
I am loving our fall this year. I am quite surprised to get a second Indian summer. We are going to be in the 70's F for the next three days. I would be very happy if our winter was warm too.

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
I am loving our fall this year. I am quite surprised to get a second Indian summer. We are going to be in the 70's F for the next three days. I would be very happy if our winter was warm too.
You must live close to Ohio, we are having the same weather! 🍁🍂

Reactions: Ev

Ev

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Rain off & on yesterday but sun today and for the next 3-4 days, temps near 70, supposedly - leaves sure fell with yesterday's rain!

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
I am so sorry that I have been MIA for the last couple of months. I did send Robyn a message, but I guess I did something wrong that she didn't get it.
Anyway, I'm back and I am better except for my daughter. I will put that in Tea & Sympathy.
Welcome back DeLoris we really missed you, I will pop over to the tea and sympathy thread to read about your Daughter.xxx

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
2022 Project 52 Challenge Host
DeLoris, welcome back! I'm glad that you're better except for your daughter.

Kythe

Esteemed Senior Member
I am procrastinating while watching the birds flit in and out of the hedge. There's housework to do but chatting here a book and a puzzle are much more alluring.

Jody

The Wanderer.
2022 Project 52 Challenge Host
I am procrastinating while watching the birds flit in and out of the hedge. There's housework to do but chatting here a book and a puzzle are much more alluring.
I know what you mean, lots of housework here that's not getting done too. I had one of my 5t external HD go down recently, so I am sitting here looking out the window pretending that I have to babysit the copying of data from the remaining good drive to a new one. Glad I always back up everything to two places.

Ev

Miss Social Chatty-ness
it's gray and damp here, almost 9 am ... heavy dew and fog ... I'm gonna wait til the sun breaks out before I get productive :ROFLMAO:

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
I know what you mean, lots of housework here that's not getting done too. I had one of my 5t external HD go down recently, so I am sitting here looking out the window pretending that I have to babysit the copying of data from the remaining good drive to a new one. Glad I always back up everything to two places.
So much fun Jody. I will have to do the same as one of my external HD died on me.

KimR.

Supreme Senior Member
Hello Friends! It's been awhile since I've been here, lots to keep me busy last month.

Kentucky is having the same warm fall! I'm with you, Ev, I dread winter. The cold doesn't bother me as much as the gray skies all the time.

Made some time to scrap this morning, now it's time to run some errands.

Blackthorne

Premier Senior Member
Jody, what a nasty thing to happen. I did not know that EHD can go down so easily !
So I better have to buy another one and copy my stuff too.:confused:

Ev

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Hello Friends! It's been awhile since I've been here, lots to keep me busy last month.

Kentucky is having the same warm fall! I'm with you, Ev, I dread winter. The cold doesn't bother me as much as the gray skies all the time.

Kim - you're always lovingly busy with the families ... so many little ones now ♥

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member

@KimR. - I always love to see you pop in whenever you can. :)