CHIT CHAT ... so what shall we talk about? September.

Lindsay

Premier Senior Member
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
i love my tablet which is an older ipad ( 8 or 9 inch one ) but would never even think about typing on it ( its hard enough a few times i had to do ti for a game was playing ) unless you have one those 12 inch tablets
Actually your right but I’ve got very good at one finger typing. Even though I was a trained typist and predictive text helps too. Mines only a 9 inch but I couldn’t live without it. 😁

KimR.

Supreme Senior Member
Rainy Wednesday here today. I guess it doesn't matter since I'm not going anywhere--I found out yesterday that my niece's husband tested positive for covid. I stayed with them the 9 days I was in TN and spent lots of time with him home on Sunday. So now I quarantine and will have a covid test on Thursday morning. Praying for negative results, we have a short trip planned next week with my in-laws. They're 86 and I can't take a chance of getting close to them without negative results.

Have I said how I hate covid? Ugh...:mad::mad:

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - September
Rainy Wednesday here today. I guess it doesn't matter since I'm not going anywhere--I found out yesterday that my niece's husband tested positive for covid. I stayed with them the 9 days I was in TN and spent lots of time with him home on Sunday. So now I quarantine and will have a covid test on Thursday morning. Praying for negative results, we have a short trip planned next week with my in-laws. They're 86 and I can't take a chance of getting close to them without negative results.

Kim the Covid has gripped everyone all we can do is try to stay positive and isolate when we have to it seems more unfair when you have elderly in-laws and want to visit them I only hope the time goes quick for you and that you will be able to see them soon.xx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
It has been like a Summers day here today one minute the weather is cold damp and raining and now today the sun was so hot it was a real bonus we even managed to mulch the plants for the colder weather it was a real blessing to be able to go outside and enjoy the sunshine how long it will last I dont know my manger and tubs are still in flower they are starting to go over a bit now but as long as it is not too cold at night they will add colour for a bit longer.xx .xx

Grace

Supreme Senior Member

Kim, hope you have negative results when you get your Covid test tomorrow so that you can visit your in-laws next week. Even though a person is fully vaccinated, it's better to be safe especially with the elderly.

Alasandra

Hope you get a negative result, you may want to check into the different types of test. A friend of mine tested negative when he actually did have Covid and the Dr later told him that the test he was given was notorious for false negatives. Luckily he had a mild case and recovered quickly.

Blackthorne

Let´s hope for the Best, Kim ! :) I quarantined myself from my collegues
as well for months as they are all older than and the younger one has cancer.
After one year we finally had one Anti Racism meeting in the town hall and
one at a local building. It was so good to be together and hopefully it will stay
like this.
Our elections are on Sept. 26th and Angela Merkel will leave office after 16
years ! :rolleyes:

KimR.

Supreme Senior Member
Hope you get a negative result, you may want to check into the different types of test. A friend of mine tested negative when he actually did have Covid and the Dr later told him that the test he was given was notorious for false negatives. Luckily he had a mild case and recovered quickly.

Test results are negative, thank you! My test was administered by our local hospital system so I'm praying it's accurate.

KimR.

Supreme Senior Member
Let´s hope for the Best, Kim ! :) I quarantined myself from my collegues
as well for months as they are all older than and the younger one has cancer.
After one year we finally had one Anti Racism meeting in the town hall and
one at a local building. It was so good to be together and hopefully it will stay
like this.
Our elections are on Sept. 26th and Angela Merkel will leave office after 16
years ! :rolleyes:

Thank you! My results are negative. I wasn't worried about myself, but others like you've been. Covid is scary because you can be asymptomatic and spread it. I'm glad you were able to get together with your friends.

KimR.

Supreme Senior Member
Kim, hope you have negative results when you get your Covid test tomorrow so that you can visit your in-laws next week. Even though a person is fully vaccinated, it's better to be safe especially with the elderly.

Thank you, Grace. I'm negative!

KimR.

Supreme Senior Member
Kim the Covid has gripped everyone all we can do is try to stay positive and isolate when we have to it seems more unfair when you have elderly in-laws and want to visit them I only hope the time goes quick for you and that you will be able to see them soon.xx

It's so frustrating having to think about covid every single time we do something! My test results are negative, so thankful for that!

Jody

The Wanderer.
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
I hate the cold Jody anything below 20 and the heating goes on lol.xx
I have to be honest and say I am not a lover of cold or heat. Love Autumn and Spring. I am fine down to about 17 and up to about 27 (as long as it not humid too). Call me fickle, I will wear it. But I would just love to be able to come back to UK and have another holiday there. Can only dream.

Alasandra

Test results are negative, thank you! My test was administered by our local hospital system so I'm praying it's accurate.
I imagine test at the hospital are accurate. This was one of those drive through places that my friend went to. So glad to hear that your results were negative.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
I have to be honest and say I am not a lover of cold or heat. Love Autumn and Spring. I am fine down to about 17 and up to about 27 (as long as it not humid too). Call me fickle, I will wear it. But I would just love to be able to come back to UK and have another holiday there. Can only dream.
Jody it might happen one day when things start to get better with the Covid we wont be going anywhere for a while till we know it is a lot safer.xx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
It's so frustrating having to think about covid every single time we do something! My test results are negative, so thankful for that!
Kim I am so pleased your test results are negative.xx