CHALLENGES Clean and Simple Challenge. July.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - September
Hi everyone welcome to the challenge this challenge is to leave as much white space as you can and follow the instructions I give you when you have uploaded your page to the Gallery put it in the Clean and Simple Challenge then bring it here for me to comment, you can use any photo you want to just have fun.
This a photo of me with my family we were having a picnic somewhere I can't remember where now I was about 10 years old I loved doing handstands, cartwheels and backbends when I was young I always had a pair of shorts on under my dress they were red and were my favourite shorts.

1 Add a background paper with some soft pattern around the page not in the middle
2 Add your photo with a white frame
3 Add a Shadow
4 Add a washi tape with a pin
5 Add a small cluster
6 Add a title
7 Add some word art.

Last edited:

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
This is a really pretty clean and simple page I love the photo with the teacup and jug the white frame the pin with the washi tape the shadowing the title and the quote the cluster and the pretty background paper with the delicate pattern Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge Mary xxx : O)

I love the cute photo of the bunnies the white heart frame the shadowing the washi tape with the pin the cute cluster the pattern on the background paper and the word art. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for the fun challenge, I had to create a paper because I couldn't find one with a soft pattern at the edge, so it was super fun!
This is gorgeous Karen I love the simplicity of the framed photo with the washi tape and pin the clusters the delicate decorated paper on the background made by you the colours the word art and the quote. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
thank you Mary for hosting the challenge. I have to admit I searched a long time for the pin, lol! I have a lot of kits but wich one has it?
Finally I found it on pngtree.

Micheline this is beautiful with the framed photo and the photo treatment the washi tape and pin I am so pleased you found one lol the cluster the decorated paper on the background the colours the word art and the meaning of the word Authentic Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
I always look forward to this challenge. Thanks for hosting it, Mary.

I love the framed photo the shadowing the cluster the delicate pattern on the background paper the title and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Mary for the Challenge ♥
Anita I love,love,love the gorgeous framed photo of Nancy the shadowing the cluster the washi tape and pin the title with the cat font the word art and the script on the background paper. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Farm Wife

Thanks so much, Mary, for the great challenge and directions! Credits are listed in the gallery.

After making the page, I modified it to be a birthday card.

Elk Fan

Esteemed Senior Member
Clean-and-Simple-Challenge.jpg