CHALLENGES Clean and Simple Challenge. July.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thanks so much, Mary, for the great challenge and directions! Credits are listed in the gallery.

After making the page, I modified it to be a birthday card.
I love how you made it into a birthday card Chris and for sharing it with us..... Love the photo the framing the washi tape the pin the clusters the pattern on the background paper the title and the words from the Nehemiah Book.. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
View attachment 202971
I love the gorgeous cute photo of the dog the frame with the curled corner the washi tape and pin the daisy clusters with the butterfly the pattern on the background paper and the word art. Thank you Sherry for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
I love the gorgeous cute photo of the dog the frame with the curled corner the washi tape and pin the daisy clusters with the butterfly the pattern on the background paper and the word art. Thank you Sherry for taking part in the challenge.xxx
Mary, thank you for the fun challenge!

Grace you page is beautiful with the photo of the art deco woman the washi tape and pin the clusters the colours the background paper and the title. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
thank you for the recipe.
Beautiful photo and page Angela love the framed photo the shadowing the clustering the washi tape with the pin the border around the page and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Farm Wife

I love how you made it into a birthday card Chris and for sharing it with us..... Love the photo the framing the washi tape the pin the clusters the pattern on the background paper the title and the words from the Nehemiah Book.. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx
You're so kind! I'm already looking forward to your next challenge!

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you, Mary, your challenges are always fun. :-i This is my BFF's great grandies. They are soooo cute.

Lella the photos of the brothers are gorgeous especially the one putting his arm around his brother it shows how close they are the photo looks amazing with the shadowing the cluster the brothers word art on the washi tape and pin the decorated paper on the background and the word art Thank you for sharing your BFF's Grandies and for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
R
thank you Mary
Ria I love the vintage framed photo the shadowing the washi tape the clusters the delicate pattern on the background the title and the word art Thank you for taking part in the chaslenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you very much for the interesting challenge!
Gala love the cute photo of the child playing in the sand the framing the shadowing the cluster the washi tape with the fish pin the delicate background and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge..xxx

Jody

The Wanderer.
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
Thank you Mary for hosting the clean and simple again this month. Here is mine. Thats me from behind with the plat, I was also 10 I think in this photo. I hope I didnt miss anything.

Last edited:

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you Mary for hosting the clean and simple again this month. Here is mine. Thats me from behind with the plat, I was also 10 I think in this photo. I hope I didnt miss anything.

Gorgeous page Jody you had beautiful long hair I always love to see a family photo you made a brilliant page including the washi tape and pin the cluster the artsy bits on the background paper the colours the title and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx