CHALLENGES Clean and Simple Challenge. July.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Adorable photo of the baby
Thank you for the challenge!
Adorable photo of the baby love the framing the washi tape the pin the clusters the colours the title and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you Mary
Lindsay love the adorable photos of the children laughing the framing the washi tape and pin the shadowing the blended script on the background paper the colours and the word art.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you Mary for this adorable challenge ♥

Esther love the monochrome colours wit the young phot of you with the cool sunglasses and hat love the shadowing the washi tape and pin the cluster the pattern on the paper on the background the title and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Two of my favorite boys together:

Eva love the photo of the boys together the framing the washi tape and pin the cluster the colour the script on the background paper and the word art. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thanks for the challenge, Mary.

Ursula this a gorgeous photo I love the shadowing the washi tape and pin the cluster the word art and the colours on the word title.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
thanks for hosting, Mary
I love this page Evelyn with the framed photo of the cute fox the frames the washi tape and pin the background paper and the fun word art. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx