CHALLENGES Clean and Simple Challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - September
Welcome to the clean and simple challenge... Upload your page to the Monthly Gallery and tick the box with the Clean and Simple Challenge in the Categories then come back here so I can comment on it.... Please follow the steps I give you to make your page.
1 Choose a Background
2 Choose a Photo
3 Choose a Mask no frames please.
4 Add a flower
5 Add a small cluster
6 Add some word art.

Here is my page.

Last edited:

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member

My Clean & Simple Page
Christina your Simba looks very comfy in the box it looks like she got the cream with the cute way she is looking I love the masking the flower the placement of the clock the background paper and the fun word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
thank you Mary for hosting the challenge

Micheline the photo of the girl is so sweet I love the masking the cluster the stunning patterned paper on the background the colours and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

TruusF

full

Thanks for this challenge, I had so much fun showing the clichés of the Netherlands: windmills, clogs, tulips, the Dutch flag and Delft blue.
The photo of the windmill is mine.
Credits:
Oscraps - Posh, Pekarokiki - JA Birthday, Raspberry Road - Spring claening, MdeGroot - DSP, HOW creation, and Vicky Robinson Designs - Inequality

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
full

Thanks for this challenge, I had so much fun showing the clichés of the Netherlands: windmills, clogs, tulips, the Dutch flag and Delft blue.
The photo of the windmill is mine.
Credits:
Oscraps - Posh, Pekarokiki - JA Birthday, Raspberry Road - Spring claening, MdeGroot - DSP, HOW creation, and Vicky Robinson Designs - Inequality
Truus I love the wonderful photo showing the beautiful images from your country with the windmill the clogs the blue delft and the tulip Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx