CHALLENGES Clean and Simple Challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
Welcome to the clean and simple challenge... Upload your page to the Monthly Gallery and tick the box with the Clean and Simple Challenge in the Categories then come back here so I can comment on it.... Please follow the steps I give you to make your page.
1 Add a Background
2 Add a Photo with a decorated frame
3 Add a cluster
4 Add some floating elements
5 Add a Flourish opposite on the lower corner to the framed photo
6 Add brushes
7 Add word art or a title.

Last edited:

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Beautiful page Wendy love the photo the sparkly frame the clusters the scatters the flourish the blending the colours and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

TruusF

full

Thanks for this challenge Mary!
Photo is my own
Credits:
Kitty designs - magical splatter, Vicky Robinson - my man two, Idavi - Sitcauw, DB Magnolia - wonderfall
ABR MillThing - Damast, Manu- Vintage elegance, Vicky Stegall - paint 1

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
i am trying to get back into scrapping for fun again, great challenge to get me back into it
:D
It is wonderful to have you back again ....love the happy photo with the big Pumpkin on the background the border with the artsy bits the colours the paint splat the brushes the colours and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
full

Thanks for this challenge Mary!
Photo is my own
Credits:
Kitty designs - magical splatter, Vicky Robinson - my man two, Idavi - Sitcauw, DB Magnolia - wonderfall
ABR MillThing - Damast, Manu- Vintage elegance, Vicky Stegall - paint 1
This is gorgeous Truus I love the framed photo of the fungi the clusters the artsy bits the stitches the blended clock on the background the colours and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx