CHALLENGES Clean and Simple Challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
I always enjoy this challenge. Thank you for hosting, Mary! This is my grandson, emulating his daddy, lol
Like Father like Son lol Lidia love the adorable photo of your Grandson who is giving the tree a big hug with the pretty clusters the script the blending the scatters the colours the flourish and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

GrannyNKY

Choose To Shine
-using Choose to Shine from Jen Maddocks, Dots and Swirls from Blue Heart Scraps,
and This Beautiful Life Journal Bundle from Jessica Dunn
jmadd-choosetoshine-freebie-pp2 (Custom).jpg

SherryD

Mary, I think I'm a hopeless clutterer. I started a page intended to honor Native American month but it turned out neither clean nor simple so I didn't post it in monthly challenges, only in my album. But thought you might want to see what a cluttered and complex page I made using your instructions lol.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Mary, I think I'm a hopeless clutterer. I started a page intended to honor Native American month but it turned out neither clean nor simple so I didn't post it in monthly challenges, only in my album. But thought you might want to see what a cluttered and complex page I made using your instructions lol.
Sherry love the wonderful tribute page to the Cherokee Nation with the amazing photo of Sequoyahw and the brilliant elements you chose with the frame made from the Cherokee weaving mat the feathers the symbol for the sunrays in 4 directions the elements the brushes and the word art..Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Last edited:

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member

The kit I was using did not have any flourishes so I created one from some string, which I copied twice and arranged. Hope that passes as a flourish.
Christina love the adorable photo of your kitty chilling in the box with the frame the clusters the script the flourish the scatters the colours and the title Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Dalsi

Dalsi love the beautiful decorated frame with the photo the mini fans that look like butterflies the clusters the colours and the wonderful quote Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx
Thank you Poppy. I love the fans & should use them more. Xxx :)

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member

Ev

Miss Social Chatty-ness
I think it's a little too spread out but I'm finished with it, Mary. Thank you for keeping this going.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for the challenge!
Norma love the beautiful decorated frame with the image of the woman the OOB the superb extraction the gorgeous clusters the bubbles and cracked brushes the wonderful green colours the script and the textures Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx