Cleaned my gallery

Kythe

Esteemed Senior Member
I thought it was time to rid my gallery of everything from 2019 and earlier. No need for you Robin, to carry all the dead weight.

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Karen. I really appreciate you cleaning out old stuff from your gallery. ❤️

Reactions: Ev

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Old images just clog up server space and cost me money to keep them there, so I always appreciate a good clean out! People rarely look at images that are years old. If I see galleries that haven't been posted in for over 12 months (and therefore an inactive member), I generally delete them.

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
I started to clean up my gallery. I will finish as time permits. Is there a way to remain in my gallery when I delete a layout? After I hit delete it reverts to the main gallery. Thank you.

Ev

Miss Social Chatty-ness
I started to clean up my gallery. I will finish as time permits. Is there a way to remain in my gallery when I delete a layout? After I hit delete it reverts to the main gallery. Thank you.
Hey Diane - thought I'd answer cuz @Robyn has said - no, gotta do each one BUT I hit the back arrow and it remains in my gallery and backs me up to where I was (not at the beginning) - that's with Windows 10

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
You can delete more than one layout at a time.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Ev

Ev

Miss Social Chatty-ness
You can delete more than one layout at a time.

well now ~ wow ~ thank you