• If you have participated in all 17 challenges for this month and would like to be in the draw for a gift certificate from Julie Mead Designs, don't forget to list them in THIS THREAD before the end of the month.

Cock and bull challenge July

nemla

love a challenging challenge
Challenge Host - May
CockandBullThumbnail.jpg

Welcome to the cock and bull challenge for July. I thought you would like this fella to weave a story around !

For those of you that have not done this before here are the credits;
​The idea and the title is borrowed from Design couple Sissy Sparrows who ran this challenge on the Lilypad a few years back ( still miss them ) the photo is a hopefully royalty free image from the Graphics fairy.
Now for the
RULES:
​There isn't any lol , just download the photo from my dropbox using the link you get if you clik on the photo . it is usually important you get it from there, not copy it from the gallery ,because this one has often been resized ,so the quality is not so good. Then using it on your page write the most fun / outrageous / nearly true.... nah... cock and bull story about it.
Any format, any size
Have fun,
Can't wait to see your pages.

nemla

Challenge Host - May
wow you are fast. He sure came up in the world !

nemla

Challenge Host - May
I like the grand background you placed e d him on.

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
this is an interesting one Vivi ... reminds me of the fiddlers at Upper Canada Village :)

nemla

Challenge Host - May
Oh you made me laugh. Happy he found an audience !

nemla

Challenge Host - May
I love the hat !! No wonder it worked. It is Splendid.

nemla

Challenge Host - May
LOL, Yep it helps if you can hear what people say ! Love his colourful backdrop .

nemla

Challenge Host - May
Like that you put him in a frame, cracking story too..