• Our JULY PROGRESSIVE SCRAP has started.   You can find it HERE.   Thank you to Anne for hosting.

Cock and Bull Challenge November

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
november_C_and_B.jpg

Hi everyone, Thought we would go colour full this month;
Rules are simple ; please download the image from my dropbox by clicking on the LINK.
Use that image on your page ,and write an outrageous "story " about it, far fetched or totally impossible, As long as it is total cock and bull . Please post your page in the gallery and here, so I can see what you have done.
That is the only rules, any size any format.
For those of you that have not done this before here are the credits;
​The idea and the title is borrowed from Design couple Sissy Sparrows who ran this challenge on the Lilypad a few years back ( still miss them ) .

The photo is from the Graphics fairy a free to use image. Please mention that in your credits ( site rules)

Last edited:

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you for once again hosting the Cock and Bull Challenge Vivi. LOVE the colour!

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Ada lived a full life! Love how you used the picture, the story, and your clusters! FAB page, Poppy! xo

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
I love the story Jan most men would relate to this bet there saying if only lol.xxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you so much for the fun challenge Vivi. Think I may have been watching to many SciFi shows. xxx

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Lol you are too funny,'re the dog... mind you it does make sense...

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
She was very lucky to find a good boss,and marry him.. Great story.

JanD

Premier Senior Member
We've all seen one, Vivi! Gertrude was just one of the first to have her come-upance! haaaaaaaaaaaa

Anita

Esteemed Senior Member
The Story :-​
Flossy went into the Candy business when all the children used to queue up outside her kitchen door when she was making this "Funny web-like " sugar treat that smelled so delicious..So she thought it would be a good idea to go into business.so she bought an eye-catching stall and a special hat to hold the sweets as there was so many..and went along to the local fairs..she decided to call it Candy Floss ♥​

JanD

Premier Senior Member
This is so inventive of Flossy! AND YOU! I cannot tell you how much of that CANDY FLOSS I ate as a child..........no wonder I was a 'busy girl'! Love your take on the Challenge this month! You made me smile outloud!