Cock and Bull Challenge November

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host
november_C_and_B.jpg

Hi everyone, Thought we would go colour full this month;
Rules are simple ; please download the image from my dropbox by clicking on the LINK.
Use that image on your page ,and write an outrageous "story " about it, far fetched or totally impossible, As long as it is total cock and bull . Please post your page in the gallery and here, so I can see what you have done.
That is the only rules, any size any format.
For those of you that have not done this before here are the credits;
​The idea and the title is borrowed from Design couple Sissy Sparrows who ran this challenge on the Lilypad a few years back ( still miss them ) .

The photo is from the Graphics fairy a free to use image. Please mention that in your credits ( site rules)

Last edited:

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Thank you for once again hosting the Cock and Bull Challenge Vivi. LOVE the colour!

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Ada lived a full life! Love how you used the picture, the story, and your clusters! FAB page, Poppy! xo

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
I love the story Jan most men would relate to this bet there saying if only lol.xxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Thank you so much for the fun challenge Vivi. Think I may have been watching to many SciFi shows. xxx

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Haaaaaa, she's covered in them! SO clever my Esteemed Friend! xo

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host
Lol you are too funny,'re the dog... mind you it does make sense...

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host
She was very lucky to find a good boss,and marry him.. Great story.

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
We've all seen one, Vivi! Gertrude was just one of the first to have her come-upance! haaaaaaaaaaaa

Anita

Esteemed Senior Member
The Story :-​
Flossy went into the Candy business when all the children used to queue up outside her kitchen door when she was making this "Funny web-like " sugar treat that smelled so delicious..So she thought it would be a good idea to go into business.so she bought an eye-catching stall and a special hat to hold the sweets as there was so many..and went along to the local fairs..she decided to call it Candy Floss ♥​

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
This is so inventive of Flossy! AND YOU! I cannot tell you how much of that CANDY FLOSS I ate as a child..........no wonder I was a 'busy girl'! Love your take on the Challenge this month! You made me smile outloud!