Cock and Bull March

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
cock_and_bull_March.jpg

Here is a link to the photo
An other cock and bull challenge for you all . Photo this time is a free for public use from the Library of Congress. please mention in credits when you upload your page as pr Just Art Site rules.
The challenge is to write the most outrageous tale you can think of, using the image provided in the link ( to my drop box ) at the top of the page. Looking forward to seeing your pages.
Have fun

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Thank you Vivi for hosting this challenge. It always gives us some interesting and funny stories!

:-1

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Vivi, fun challenge and thank you for the download link.

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
So sorry, I can not change the title :eek:
Edit : Thank you Robyn !!

Last edited:

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
First in was Enrey the eight, now carrier pigeons,what ever will be next ? Thank you so much for putting a smile on my face.

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
I love this, all the travel destinations sketched in really makes your story sound true ! Seems they had a lovely time of it too.

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Ooh what happened to her? Did they kill her off.....you can’t leave us hanging lol and I was totally ignorant to the fact that women are actually banned from competing....you just poodle along simply accepting without question that all of the competitors are men...until somebody points it out and you think wow that’s not right....
Great blending and love the font for the story!

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
Right Karen ... there have been attempts at having a woman's race but it's nothing like the men's. A group of women get together and cycle the race just like the men do to prove (as if that's necessary) that they can do it - not only do they complete the race, the do so under conditions the men aren't exposed to - everyday traffic, no aid stations along the way, etc. Good thing I was not a cyclist ... the Boston Marathon was men only up until the 60's (I believe that date is correct) and the 1st woman to breach that was physically attacked during the race! The font is Mom's Typewriter

Last edited:

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Us ‘modern’ women really don’t know how lucky we are though there are obviously still barriers?? Personally I think men are afraid it will actually be proved that they are the weaker sex 😜😜 sorry Alfred ....no offence 😉 thanks for the info Evelyn!

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
Us modern women in "developed" countries still face barriers and I think women always will - in 3rd world countries - it's horrible - women worldwide are preyed upon, also ... didn't this take a dark turn, but it is true

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Don't blame her for staying, it looks like a lovely village.

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Oh this is to clever by half ! I love the double vision pun !