Cock and bull September

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - September
here is your LINK ! to my dropbox
Welcome to Septembers cock and bull challenge;
Rules are simple; Download the photo from the link on top of the page, use it on a page telling a story about the photo, it can be as outrageous as you like. Remember to credit Graphics fairy for the photo ( site rules )
post it in the challenge gallery, in the cock and bull section ,and please also use the title cock and bull, you can have any subtitle you like . Then also here in this thread, so we can all read it.
Have Fun.
My credits; Photo is from the graphics fairy. Concept of the challenge is from the Designers Sissy Sparrows that ran this challenge on the Lilypad a few years ago.

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Thank you Vivi for hosting the Cock and Bull Challenge. Love it! ❤

SherryD

Some fun stories this month. This one was a good challenge. I knew I had to do something other than bringing tennis into it. Finally hit on idea of recycling. Used lots of G&T Designs from Th Ultimate Art Journal bundle, The Magpie''s Memories. Watch components & dolls from Pixabay.

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Great stories. So sorry everyone that I have been slow ti reply, for some reason I have had no notifications of new posts. I will get to the gallery as soon as I can.

JanD

Premier Senior Member

Violet was a 'ringer'. The blonde didn't stand a chance!
Thanks for the CUTE image to use this month Vivi! I loved playing along!

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
LoL perfect in every way ! I love the shattered opponent.

Last edited: