CHALLENGES Color Challenge April

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
This color challenge is similar to the color challenges hosted by Robyn in 2017.

This month’s color is pink. Create any type of page that highlights the color pink.

Please include the name of this challenge April Color in your title. Upload your page to the Members’ Galleries and then select Miscellaneous Challenges and post a link back to this thread.

I am looking forward to seeing your pages.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Thank you for this challence, i love your layout.
here is mine that you thought its perfect for the color challence.
Ria, love the gorgeous colors and photos and clusters and page! Thank you for joining in this month's pink color challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Thank you for this challenge Grace.

Micheline, love the gorgeous image and sketch effect and masking and the gorgeous clusters and blending and word art! Thank you for joining in this month's pink color challenge.

TruusF

full

Think Pink!
Photo heart – Pexels (Karolina Grabowska)
Credits: Pink october
DCA Love so sweet
Sunshine daisy – pink pearls
BCA ribbon soto creation
CBD TSIR Inequality

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
full

Think Pink!
Photo heart – Pexels (Karolina Grabowska)
Credits: Pink october
DCA Love so sweet
Sunshine daisy – pink pearls
BCA ribbon soto creation
CBD TSIR Inequality
Beautiful pinks and silhouettes, hearts, pink ribbon, and word art on your fabulous breast cancer page. Thank you for joining in this month's pink color challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
DeLoris, love the beautiful pink colors and the beautiful bird in the birdhouse, flowers, hearts, brush work and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's pink color challenge.

Last edited:

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - April
DeLoris, love the beautiful pink colors and the beautiful bird in the birdhouse, flowers, hearts, brush work and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's pink color challenge.
Thank you sooo much Grace! That ws fun to do! :-36