Color Challenge February

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - February
Love purple! Thank you for hosting this challenge Grace!
Yvonne, love all the gorgeous purple colors and the gorgeous blended image and word art quote and page! Thank you for joining in this month's purple color challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Purple is one of my favorite colors. Thanks for picking it to start off this series of challeges.

Kay, purple is my favorite color and I am happy that so many members love the color purple too.
Love the gorgeous masked image and the gorgeous clusters and word art quote and page! Thank you for joining in this month's purple color challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for the fun challenge, Grace. I sometimes have a hard time distinguishing what is purple and what is maroon. I hope this is purple enough?
Lidia, the purples are gorgeous. There are so many shades of purple between the red and blue colors.
Love the adorable and sweet photo and the gorgeous cluster and blending and word art and page. Thank you for joining in this month's purple color challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
here is my page
Carmen, love the beautiful color change on the photo and the gorgeous colors and wisteria and clusters and hearts and page! Thank you for joining in this month's purple color challenge.

Rose Thorn

full

I love the color purple and so does my daughter (photo).
Credits: Mediterranka - the bunny trail
Shabby Princess - Two Soon
Sheila Reid - oct. 2014
Vicky Robinson - Ticket to Anywhere
Great page but I wonder, am I the only one that sees your page as blue, rather than purple? Maybe I need a re-calibration?

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
My page using purple...

Chickie, beautiful photo of your parents and framing and beautiful cluster and blending on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's purple color challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Grace. Lupine refers to both those large, stalky flowers and to wolves so I had fun putting them together.
Kathy, love the gorgeous colors and effects and the gorgeous wolves and lupines and page! Thank you for joining in this month's purple color challenge.