CHALLENGES Color Challenge July

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
This color challenge is similar to the color challenges hosted by Robyn in 2017.

This month’s color is lavender. Create any type of page that highlights the color lavender. Lavender is a medium purple or light pinkish-purple with a bluish tinge (VivaDifferences).

Please include the name of this challenge July Color in your title. Upload your page to the Members’ Galleries and then select Miscellaneous Challenges and post a link back to this thread.

I am looking forward to seeing your pages.

TruusF

full

credits:
Margje - JA Birthday
Vicky Robinson Designs - Tranquility
JSD - JYL0321
Photo- pixabay

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thank you for the challenge Grace.xxx
Mary, love the beautifully extracted girl and the little girl in the lavender fields and the beautiful artsy bits and definition on your gorgeous lavender page! Thank you for joining in this month's color lavender challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
full

credits:
Margje - JA Birthday
Vicky Robinson Designs - Tranquility
JSD - JYL0321
Photo- pixabay
Truus, love the beautiful colors and images and artsy bits and blending on your gorgeous lavender page! Thank you for joining in this month's color lavender challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
This color is not my comfort zone! :-11

Here's my layout for this challenge:

Eva, love the beautiful colors and clusters and the beautiful photo of you and the word art on your gorgeous lavender page! Thank you for joining in this month's color lavender challenge.