CHALLENGES Color Challenge July

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thanks for the challenge and for choosing my favorite color Grace.
Karen, I didn't know that lavender is your favorite color. I love all the gorgeous shades of purple.
Love the gorgeous colors and the gorgeous image and clusters and page! Thank you for joining in this month's color lavender challenge.

Christina

I tried some new techniques and blended multiple backgrounds together, then added a blended image as an overlay. I am quite happy with the finished layout.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July

I tried some new techniques and blended multiple backgrounds together, then added a blended image as an overlay. I am quite happy with the finished layout.
Christina, love the adorable photo of Dannielle and the beautiful framing and lavenders and overlay and blending and the wonderful journaling on your gorgeous lavender page. Thank you for joining in this month's color lavender challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July

Thank you Grace for the Challenge ♥
Anita, love the beautifully extracted image and the beautiful effects and clusters and scene on your gorgeous lavender page! Thank you for joining in this month's color lavender challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
I have always loved lavender. Thanks for a great color choice this month, Grace.

Kay, love the beautiful masked image and the beautiful floral cluster and word art on your gorgeous lavender page. Thank you for joining in this month's color lavender challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you Grace for another great challenge and for hosting xx

Karen, love the beautiful lavender photos and postage stamp frames and the beautiful lavender blended background and the wonderful lyrics on your gorgeous lavender page! Thank you for joining in this month's color lavender challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you Grace for this great Lavender challenge :-f

Esther, love the gorgeous colors and the gorgeous art doll and framing and clusters and the beautiful word art on your lavender page! Thank you for joining in this month's color lavender challenge.

Farm Wife

Thanks for the challenge, Grace. Lavender is gorgeous in all its shades. As I said in the gallery, I took this photo of a Mennonite girl at an Ohio lavender festival, but didn't know how I wanted to use it until I took a class on Pointillism at Digital Scrapper. Voila!