CHALLENGES Color Challenge July

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Lots of beautiful color this month! Thanks for the challenge!
Sandy, love the adorable and happy masked photo and the gorgeous colors and clusters and artsy bits and blending and word art! Thank you for joining in this month's color lavender challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thanks for the challenge, Grace. Lavender is gorgeous in all its shades. As I said in the gallery, I took this photo of a Mennonite girl at an Ohio lavender festival, but didn't know how I wanted to use it until I took a class on Pointillism at Digital Scrapper. Voila!
Chris, love the beautiful photo and effects and the beautiful clusters and wonderful poem on your gorgeous lavender page! Thank you for joining in this month's color lavender challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
thank you Grace for hosting this beautiful challenge xx

Micheline, love the beautiful image and effects and the beautiful colors and clusters and blending and word art on your gorgeous lavender page! Thank you for joining in this month's color lavender challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
I love lavender (my study and laundry room have lavender walls) so this challenge was right up my ally.

Alasandra, love the beautiful recoloring and colors and the beautiful image and clusters and blending and word art on your gorgeous lavender page! Thank you for joining in this month's color lavender challenge.

Blackthorne

Thanks again, Grace ! Here is my page for this Month : ;)

full

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thanks again, Grace ! Here is my page for this Month : ;)

full

Helga, love the gorgeous colors and evening photo and the gorgeous clusters and word art and page! Thank you for joining in this month's color lavender challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you Grace for the challenge
Lindsay, love the gorgeous image and framing and spillover and the beautiful script and scattered butterlies and word art on your gorgeous lavender page! Thank you for joining in this month's color lavender challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
fabulous colour choice @Grace
Angela, beautiful photos and amazing abstract painting of the universe birthday present and beautiful colors and artsy bits and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color lavender challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you so much for hosting the challenge, Grace! I just love lavender.

Lidia, love the beautiful photo and framing and spillover and the beautiful colors and clusters and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color lavender challenge. I love lavender too.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you for hosting another colour challenge Grace, Love the colour challenges. Here is my offering.

Jody, love the beautiful colors and artsy bits and the beautiful masked image and lavenders and effects and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color lavender challenge.