CraftArtist not loading up

JaneMarion

Great-grandmother
If any of you are having trouble loading the programme recently you should switch off the internet before you start. Once it is loaded you can switch the internet on again. All very weird, but it works.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thank you Jane my craft artist was not working, I did what you said it works fine now.xx

Lindsay

Esteemed Senior Member
2022 Project 52 Challenge Host
I dont have trouble with my craft artist loading but after it’s loaded and I’ve begun working it stops responding frequently, sometimes it comes back and others it doesn’t and I loose whatever hasn’t been saved….very annoying. Does anyone else have this problem?

I dont have trouble with my craft artist loading but after it’s loaded and I’ve begun working it stops responding frequently, sometimes it comes back and others it doesn’t and I loose whatever hasn’t been saved….very annoying. Does anyone else have this problem?
I was having that problem a lot which is why I changed to Affinity.

Lindsay

Esteemed Senior Member
2022 Project 52 Challenge Host
I was having that problem a lot which is why I changed to Affinity.
Thanks Angela, I don’t know anything about Affinity is it similar to craftartist? I will have a look at it. I have been playing around with photopea, which is a free program but I just love Craftartist and am reluctant to start learning all over again!!! I must be getting old 😂

Thanks Angela, I don’t know anything about Affinity is it similar to craftartist? I will have a look at it. I have been playing around with photopea, which is a free program but I just love Craftartist and am reluctant to start learning all over again!!! I must be getting old 😂
The learning curve from CraftArtist to Affinity Publisher or Designer is okay. Some things are fairly similar, but others need to be done differently. Most psd templates will import okay (but not the ones with styles applied to the layers). I wrote a few tutorials for the Lilypad community in the "Learning Pad" section.