• Members' end of year kit.  Please VOTE HERE for the colour and name of your choice.  Voting closes on November 28th.

CraftArtist Tutorials

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
Does anyone have a tutorial or a link on how to use the Cut Out Studio in Craft Artist 2? Could we put all the CraftArtist tutorials in this thread? They seem to get lost in the forum Tips, Techniques, Tutorials, & Software thread every time something is shared.

WendyP

Premier Senior Member
There are a lot of tutorials by Serif on YouTube. Don't have the link at the moment as I'm on the iPad. Just google, they should be easy to find.

Alfred

Before DaisyTrail closed, Anne and I grabbed all the members' tutorial material (project pages and PDF files) that we could lay our hands on, but we haven't yet finished putting the project pages in a shareable form. There's more info (and lots of links!) in this thread.

The official YouTube channel is here: http://www.youtube.com/serifvideos

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
Hi Diane...yes the old tutorials from DaisyTrail will be added to the thread that Alfred has mentioned as soon as they are ready.
As far as the Cutout Studio goes I think the 'Help' files in CA are pretty good...click on 'Help' at the top of CA and then 'CraftArtist Help' . It's one of those things that takes a little practice to be at ease with it. :)