Creating your own dreamy background .... using the blur motion filter

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
I've sent everybody my email address to this point .. if you want to share please send :) .... everybody will be getting some beautiful pages to work with as you can see from the posts .... gorgeous everybody :)

Ev

Miss Social Chatty-ness
blur_background.jpg

https://gallery.justartscrapbooking.com/monthly-challenges/p25453-texturea-suec.html

A-M

Thankyou Sue for a great technique. I had a little play and love it!... I will return sometime with something to share that I have achieved.

Reactions: Ev

ldp777

I have been playing.... and playing... and playing. First I got most of the mulching done though (pat self on back). Painting starts as soon as I get this posted.
These are my favorites. I did find that I liked putting just a small radial blur as the final touch on some of them. None of these have that, I totally followed the "rules". :)

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
no rules lol ... if you want to add a radial blur please do .... this was a teaching challenge only .. if you go off on your own after that .... than I say WOW !! :) :) ... these are pretty, glad you are having fun ... happy mulching .. I have that to do yet too .... too hot these last couple of days

Last edited:

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
that would be cool :) ... you have until the end of the month if you want to share them with everybody

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
turning a piece sideways to get the curves of the design is a great idea, love the colours

Reactions: Ev