December 2017 Quote Challenge Holidays

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
Anita, love the gorgeous scene you created and the beautifully embossed quote on your magical page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Nancy, beautiful photos and symbols of Hanukkah and wonderful quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

unruly

All my ornaments are Mice, a tradition started when I was 18 and received a white mouse for graduation as a joke because my blond hair. I love this picture.

zanthia

Esteemed Senior Member
sorry - forgot to post
happy-holidays-akizo.jpg

https://gallery.justartscrapbooking.com/monthly-challenges/p34837-happy-holidays.html

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Love the beautiful winter scene and the wonderful quote and font on your gorgeous ATC. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Christine, love the beautiful vintage photos on the tree and the wonderful quote by Louisa May Alcott on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Evelyn, thank you for the wonderful comment. I agree that all the creations are wonderful and beautiful!

Reactions: Ev

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Stacey, love the adorable photo and the beautiful cluster and word art quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Sherry, love the beautiful page design and the beautiful image and clusters and quote on your gorgeous winter page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Evelyn, the wonderful quote is beautifully illustrated with the beautiful images on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Reactions: Ev

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Diane, love the gorgeous Winter Wonderland scene you created and the wonderful lyrics on your fabulous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.